Spoons

These spoons were found outside of a pub. Perhaps the person was angry because their food was bad although most people who weren’t happy with their purchase would go one stage further for example complain via the review site Trip Advisor.

There’s alternative ways to get your own back on a place your not happy with though. Which I once chose to do when I was not happy with a meal I had at one cafe; this was before social media became popular. I wrote my concerns to the local paper; which interestingly has not survived no doubt owing to social media platforms being more popular ways to access information. At the same time I stole a spoon. The spoon was really special that was used in some of the independent cafe’s in this city proclaiming they were a Free Trade organisation; my souvenir.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lanzarote

Bandai