Happy three year anniversary Lesley Loot!

 

Another year on and it’s interesting to re-read over what I had written this time last year. Admittedly I have not yet begun writing my book about finds which makes me think I’ll have to start this soon. However I have a brand new project linked to this one called Finders which requires some experimentation so watch this space!


These days I’m walking a little further and coming across a lot more exciting things, yet more or less the same sort of stuff such as painted stones, toys and plenty of keyrings. Of late I have found hardly much at all, it’s all about wanting to come across something. One of the highlights is finding a clay pipe which is rather poignant after coming across a lot more of these vapes. These historic pipes are natural as clay comes straight from the wholesome earth but these vapes are really bad for the environment as they’re made of plastic and none recyclable, that is, I’ve never found one that is. Perhaps it’s also a sign of the times too as I rarely come across people smoking cigarettes.

Another fun finding experience came from the MacDonalds Happy Meals range aimed at children. They served up two excellent new toys Double the snap like card game and one of those Squishmallows soft toys, all the rage amongst children. What happened was that I kept coming across these cardboard round discs with pictures of fruit or animals. I soon found out that each one belonged to a complete pack of different themes such as animals or science. I couldn’t believe it when I came across a complete pack of these things which means I could have a go at playing the game. Shortly after that I picked up a baby Squishmallow, their normally nasty sickly coloured creatures but this one was a Halloween themed one and it’ss really quite cute.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lanzarote

Bandai