Fitness poster mockery
This posters mocking our obsession with fitness combined with laziness. That said it was not long ago that people never bothered disposing of their dogs waste, they’d just let their pooch do it where ever they wanted unless you were more of a considerate person and even then you’d see it on the sides of pavements. In some cases you’d smell it too. It’s been some years since I stepped in some dog muck. Worse still when I was a child I’d been rolling down a bank at school and had come home with foul smelling dog filth in my hair; poor mum had to wash it all out.
Sensibly in this case it’s all down to health and safety these days, so people are fined heavily if they’re allowed their pet to do it’s business in the street. There are now specially designated bins and bags and that take care of all that these days. Now that’s progress.

Comments
Post a Comment